- I believe that either you control your attitude or it controls you.
- I believe that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
- I believe that your life can be changed, in a matter of hours, by people who don’t even know you.
- I believe that credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
- I believe that money is a lousy way of keeping score.
- I believe that heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
- I believe that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
- I believe that people will not remember you for what type of perfume you were using. They will always remember that how you treated them…respectfully with love or rudely or you just ignored them.
- I believe in respecting people irrespective of whether I know them or not.
- I believe that family and friends are the real asset because they can not be traded with anything, except love and respect.
- I believe that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
- I believe that it’s taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
- I believe that we all have been destined to do a particular thing and in identifying and doing that thing lies our success.
- I believe in the oneness of Allah in all His Prophets.
- I believe that one day we will be judged for everything that we have done in our life.